Drive Error Either Virtual Media is detached or Virtual Media redirection for the selected virtual disk drive is already in use.
I guess it just comes down to sloppy navigation in my mind. You have to go to a completely different screen to "attach the virtual media" before you can mount an ISO.
- In IDRAC, click on "System" in the far left column.
- Then, click on the "Console/Media" tab.
- Then, click on "Configuration".
- Then, select "Attach" in the "Status" row under "Virtual Media".
- And finally, apply your changes.